Sunday, June 10, 2007

I got tagged by Carmen!

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

I don't have time to do my facts tonight, but since the pool of taggable people is shrinking swiftly, I thought I should tag whoever I want to now!

Helga, Sis RJ Queen10, Reelgirl77, Nu-Me, Sogolocs, WomanInProcess, and Ro~ .

If you're upset that YOU got tagged, forward all complaints to Carmen in NC because she dragged me into this!

(I ain't mad atcha...)

No comments: